maandag 16 november 2009

(no) Sunday Salon november 15th 2009

I'm so sorry but I did not make it to the Sunday Salon yesterday. The trip home from Groningen was very tiring, I had absolutely no energy to blog.

I did not finish my book on my trip either. On my way to Groningen I was knitting joyously on my Jacobean socks and on my way back I was way too tired and I had to switch trains a lot and even a bus was involved so I only read about one chapter.

My weekend was however awsome and makes me wonder: when do you start call someone your partner? All I can say right now is that The Twitterguy is my Boyfriend now. We take it very slowly but for the first time in 5 years I can say I'm happy, in stead of I'm a happy single :)

I'll blog about the trip up the Martini Tower in another post. I made pictures :)

3 opmerkingen:

Cornette zei

Zucht. Oh, romantisch! Zo leuk.

Evelien zei

Het is je van harte gegund! Geniet ervan!

gnoegnoe zei

Cool :) Dat is veel mooier nieuws dan een sunday salon ;)