dinsdag 8 april 2008

Bags and yarn

Yesterday I went to the Tassenmuseum Hendrikje Museum of Bags and Purses with Katja. I was not allowed to take pictures from the collection, but I did buy some nice postcards. So Have a look:

A beaded bag 'Remember the poor 1630'
Eveningbag with silver frame. 1929

Working bag in silk. Circa 1800

Embroidered silk letter case. France circa 1800.
A leather bag with metal frame, 16th century

These are just a few of the many beautiful bags we saw. It was very, very nice and I will visit this beatiful museum again some day.

Katja and I had a very nice cup of tea and coffee at the Museum Café, with a great view on the garden:




When we got home I had another nice surprise. My package of the Dutch sock yarn club came.
Just look at this yummie yarn:

Gerda also put in a nice project bag
and a lavender couloured candle and a green silk covered lipstick holder.

Geen opmerkingen: