vrijdag 18 april 2008

HoE Pinkeep received.

Thank you sooooo much Jennifer!

I really , really like the words you stitched for me, they are so funny and so my kind of wicked sense of humor. Thank you so much, for everything. I can see you did visit my blog and read it thoroughly.
She also added some lavender couloured 1/2in Martha Stewart crafts ribbon (I love Martha!) ; Cresent Coulours Hand dyed Floss Purple Aster; another skein of silk floss in a pruple/pink colour and a bag of Lavender & Mint bath tea..
Jennifer wrote to me that she saw some punk themed books in my library. "... that reminded me of a phrase I had seen on a cross stitch piece on Flickr, one that I had been wanting to do for some time."

"I picked out the motif and border from a Better Homes & Gardens book and I used Cresent Colour Belle Soie silk in Sweet Lavender."
Thanks again Jennifer, You did read my blog and therefor my mind. I love it very much.

2 opmerkingen:

Marlies zei

Very nice pinkeep you got! I a participating in the freebie exchange at the HoE blog, mt first exchange there!

Love, Marlies

Jennifer zei

I'm so happy that you like it! It was a lot of fun to put together.