zaterdag 23 februari 2008

Firestarter part 4, frogging and frogs

Yes.. this is attempt 4. I had some trouble reading and understanding those traveling stitches on the chart. So I frogged it and did yet again a magical cast on (I'm getting good at that :D) and see! It's going very wel now.

Thanks to the excellent help from my good friend and Firestarter expert - thank you very much Jet - who 'translated' the chart for me and now I understand it completely. :D

But I have to stop knitting for a while. I'm going to work this afternoon and evening and tomorrow and monday I'll be at the zoo for the special event held there. It's called Coole Kikkers, which means Cool Frogs and has to do all about frogs. No not frogging, frogs *lol* The zoos in the whole world have declared 2008 the year of the frog. You can read more about it here.

So, have a great weekend, I'm off for now!

Geen opmerkingen: