zaterdag 10 november 2007

Rogue Hoody Yarn

Danny and me went to "De Breihoek" this afternoon. De Breihoek ( The knitting corner) is a LYS (for the muggle-knitters: LYS= local yarn shop) and there I found the yarn I want for my Rogue hoody.

It's Phildar Castel in the colourway Loden. I stole a picture from a website:


Th lady from the yarn shop told me she had only 9 balls and I need at least 10, but 11 is better. So she has placed an order (after calling every shop in The Netherlands that sells this brand asking for one more ball but no luck) So in a week or so I can cast on the Rogue Hoody.

After our visit to De Breihoek Danny and me went also to De Afstap, another LYS. There I got me some addi's 2 circs 40 cm, 2.5 mm for my next 1 sock on 2 circs project; and 1 circ 100 cm, 2,5 mm for my 2 socks on 1 circ project. I would love to learn that..

Geen opmerkingen: