dinsdag 20 november 2007

To knit or not to knit...

My Kaffe Fasset duo is going solo for the moment.

In the pattern row of sock 1 is a stitch missing and I cand find where it's hiding. So I'll be tinking the whole part back to the beginning and start the pattern part over. 5 rounds has to be re-knit. So I placed the sock on 5 dpns and I'm going on a rescue mission to find the missing stitch.

Meanwhile in the Mirror Socks department, sock 1 has reached the heel and all is going well.


And Danny and I casted on the Rogue Hoody yesterday at our SnB-Meeting:


But I should not be knitting at all today, I really need to get some work done on my Journal/workbook I have to keep for my Creative Hand Crafts course.

But for now I'm on a mission.. a rescue mission..
Tadadatadaaaaaaaa! Marretje to the rescuteeeee!!! :D

2 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

Hmm, ziet er allemaal goed uit!

Vooral dat groen van je spiegelsokken, daar ben ik echt verliefd op!

Nicole zei

That green sock is beautiful!